[Magdalen] Swenska Pannkakor.

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Tue Nov 1 22:25:07 UTC 2016

There used to be a place in Ludington, MI that made pretty darn good
Swedish pancakes. One of our summer treats was to take the C&O car ferry
from Milwaukee to Ludington. Sometimes we'd stay in Michigan for a few
days, sometimes we'd take the ferry back in a day or two. One memorable
summer we went on up the lake shore to Saulte Set. Marie, spent a couple of
days there, and then explored a bit of the UP, both sides, before coming
home.

I don't remember the name of that restaurant in Ludington, but I sure do
remember the pancakes and lingonberry jam.