[Magdalen] Swenska Pannkakor.

Scott Knitter scottknitter at gmail.com
Tue Nov 1 23:29:00 UTC 2016

I want to go to IHOP for dinner but I'm sure my dear partner does not.
I'll ask anyway. If we go, I'll try the Swedish pancakes.

But it's almost a sin to do so in this neighborhood, with its
abundance of really Swedish restaurants (especially in Andersonville,
a part of Edgewater that was originally populated by Swedish
immigrants). We've got Swedish Bakery, the small Ann Sather chain, Tre
Kronor, and Svea. I admit I've only ever been to Ann Sather (hot giant
drippy cinnamon rolls! white sausage! and yes, Swedish pancakes!). But
they all close after lunch, by about 4 p.m. at the latest. IHOP has
much longer hours.

--
Scott R. Knitter
Edgewater, Chicago, Illinois USA