[Magdalen] glasses frames ordered online

Ann Markle ann.markle at aya.yale.edu
Fri Nov 4 18:29:47 UTC 2016

Oops, just saw this.  I use Eye Buy Direct.  I get trifocals with
transitional (light-to-dark) and hardening, plus frames, for $150.  I do
have vision insurance that mitigates a bit (Eye Med, nothing fancy).  I've
been happy with them through 2 pair (the last about 4 years ago -- guess
I'm due, though mine still seem fine).

Ann

The Rev. Ann Markle
Buffalo, NY