[Magdalen] Wireless servers (was: Junk phone calls)

Cantor03 at aol.com Cantor03 at aol.com
Sat Nov 5 19:45:29 UTC 2016

In a message dated 11/5/2016 3:11:57 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
roger.stokes65 at btinternet.com writes:

I  agree it was deliberate during WWII. Now it's more likely to be that
they're awkwardly placed or part has fallen  down.

As I keep asserting to the Pennsylvania Department of Transportation,
the Germans are used to marvelous road signs that are better than
that of any US state in which I have driven.  Ditto for Wales,  England,
and Scotland, France, Austria, and Italy.

I can see many Germans would fall all to pieces if you took away their
road signs.