[Magdalen] BLT.

Marion Thompson marionwhitevale at gmail.com
Fri Nov 4 18:34:52 UTC 2016

I agree with both Mike and Scott for texture and crunch (flavour, sadly,
doesn't count).

My go-to lunch these days (children, avert your eyes):   a mix of
sauteed mushroom and 2 organic eggs with Omega 3, large or X-large,
broken up and all fried up together with butter in the pan, well
seasoned with Piri Piri .  On a large white tortilla place a bed of
shredded Tex-Mex cheese (currently Black Diamond), Put the egg mix on
top.  Roll the whole and enjoy.  Muy gusto! Lettuce would spoil it.

Marion, a pilgrim ... today my sail I lift ....