[Magdalen] BLT.

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Fri Nov 4 20:33:49 UTC 2016

Sounds pretty good to me, Marion! I'm not allowed to fry eggs when S/O is
home as he can't abide the smell of them frying, so I save that treat for
when he's away. My lunches these days consist of fruit-based smoothies made
with almond milk (I'd use soy, but digestive system can't tolerate it),
brown rice protein (2 scoops), a teaspoon of mixed seeds (flax chia,
sesame), and whatever fruit I have on hand. Like as not, the fruit is a mix
of frozen chunks of something or a frozen banana plus cut up fresh
something. Sometimes I put greens in the mix if I have them. Sometimes I
substitute peanut powder or almond butter for the brown rice protein. This
is 5 days a week until I get below 130 lbs again. I'm on liquids until
dinner. Weekends are "free but reasonable". I eat what I want but in
reasonable amounts.