[Magdalen] Wireless servers (was: Junk phone calls)

Jo Craddock jocraddock at gmail.com
Sat Nov 5 18:21:46 UTC 2016

I am now with Verizon as ATT (wire and cell!) went down in The Flood, for which we received a "we're working on it," email -- yes, email from The Phone Company -- and what amounted to about a 25% credit off the August bill. So far -- great reception, great service (personable reps when I called about overseas coverage including tips on how to hold down costs), fair and easy to understand billing.

Peace,
Jo, who is convinced the British plan to foil the Germans, next time, is with irregular and missing road signs