[Magdalen] Two things I love about Election Eve 2016...

Rick Mashburn ricklmashburn at gmail.com
Mon Nov 7 22:12:25 UTC 2016

I hated giving in to the NYT firewall scheme...but I finally did. I'm
paying $7.50 per month for one year then I think it goes to $15 or
$16/month. I'm not sure I'll keep it then but for now it's worth it. I
never thought I'd say that but it is. And, since I'm such a nerd for
politics, I've enjoyed unlimited access immensely for the last 2 or 3
months!

Peace, Rick
San Antonio