[Magdalen] Two things I love about Election Eve 2016...

Ann Markle ann.markle at aya.yale.edu
Wed Nov 9 02:47:35 UTC 2016

I get home delivery on the Sunday Times, and a digital subscription for $17
a month. I get a reduced rate because of my edu email address, even though
it's just an alumni account. I thought the digital subscription was just
for Sunday, but I seem to be able to read any time I want for free.

--
Ann

The Rev. Ann Markle
Buffalo, NY