[Magdalen] Something new!

Cantor03 at aol.com Cantor03 at aol.com
Tue Nov 8 04:04:01 UTC 2016

In a message dated 10/25/2016 2:14:38 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
scottknitter at gmail.com writes:

They're  just finishing installation of....our new toilet! O frabjous
day!>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

The original toilets in our home dated from 1986, and were of an era
when toilet stools were very low.  It was becoming difficult for me,  a
person with two total hip replacements to use them, and we therefore
installed new toilets this past year.  They are higher, and also have  a
sort of articulated flushing action that is much less prone to  blockage
than the originals.  There is something new in the plumbing  world!

I do miss the toilets at the local VAMC, though.  They are of that  older
type with the tremendous suction and roar of water when flushed.
One of our residents flushed down an old style, clunky, cellular  phone
in one of those.

David S.