[Magdalen] Two things I love about Election Eve 2016...

Grace Cangialosi gracecan at gmail.com
Tue Nov 8 13:59:11 UTC 2016

I actually like going to the polls. I think I've only voted absentee three times, and I always felt that I was missing out on something. I did NOT like having all the literature shoved at me as it used to be in Maryland, and a friend used to smuggle me in through the back door so I wouldn't have to run the gauntlet. Doesn't happen here--just one table set up for each party, and no one shoves anything at you.