[Magdalen] election day

Ginga Wilder gingawilder at gmail.com
Tue Nov 8 17:56:59 UTC 2016

John and I got to the poll just before 8 AM.  We waited 45 minutes.  Things
moved along with few hesitations.  I feel sure the wait is considerably
longer now because traffic on the block around the polling place for our
district is heavy.

We have an 'operation of city government' question on the ballot.  A
significant number of folks are reporting that their ballot does not have
the question.  Apparently not all within city limits addresses are included
in the list of eligible voters.  Hmmm.  John's sister is on the election
commission and has put out on FB instructons about what the voter should
do.  But, not everyone has FB.  This vote could become a bit of a scandal.

Ginga