[Magdalen] Two things I love about Election Eve 2016...

Charles Wohlers charles.wohlers at verizon.net
Tue Nov 8 19:06:57 UTC 2016

Were I still registered to vote in Massachusetts, I probably would have
voted as you did on the ballot questions. So maybe you should go back and
cast another ballot for me?   ;-)

Just got back from voting at town hall (and then stacking some wood - a
never-ending task, it seems). No waiting - not a surprise in this town of
900 souls. We were greeted by a "I don't think they should be allowed to
vote - they live almost into Hardwick" from a very good friend of ours who
was one of the three people working there. We use Scantron ballots but
they're counted by hand - in fact, the town clerk (whom we also know) asked
me if I wanted to come help at 7PM. Which I may do - after all, I have
experience from being a teller at Diocesan Convention a few days ago.

Chad Wohlers
Woodbury, VT USA
chadwohl at satucket.com