[Magdalen] Two things I love about Election Eve 2016...

Lynn Ronkainen houstonklr at gmail.com
Tue Nov 8 19:51:57 UTC 2016

I was not at all happy with the way my 'early' vote situation went down....
my proffered ID produced two sticky labels with my name and address. I gave
them to the monitor at the entrance to the voting machines. He put one
somewhere and the other on a 8.5x11" sheet of paper in a blank box and then
I signed underneath. There were about 4 sheets of paper, and mine was the
first sticker on that lot. They were loose on the table and no binder or
folder in sight.... then I moved to the manually steered electronic voting
booth. I wonder if some states/locales are creating situations (like the one
Ginga described) that will need a recall/recount....

sigh - I will be glad when this day is over, hoping it is truly over and not
hanging on problems requiring a delay in announcing...

hoping for the best
Lynn

website: www.ichthysdesigns.com

attributed to Erma Bombeck