[Magdalen] Two things I love about Election Eve 2016...

ME Michaud michaudme at gmail.com
Tue Nov 8 19:06:44 UTC 2016

I loved that, just as you pulled the lever and your vote was tallied, the
curtains opened.

My mother knew she needed reading glasses when she, as a poll worker, could
no longer read the numbers on the back of the machine.

Our paper ballots (ovals to fill in, like IQ tests or the SATs) are scanned
but then retained in the locked metal box in case there's a recount or
other challenge).
-M