[Magdalen] Two things I love about Election Eve 2016...

Lesley de Voil lesleymdv at gmail.com
Tue Nov 8 23:57:39 UTC 2016

My local pharmacy has only two chairs for waiting on, however, bigger
pharmacies in shopping centres ( ie. malls to you stateside) will have
at least half a dozen comfy chairs. I now have a very nice app on my
Windows phone that, if I remember to scan and send the QR code on the
script, will enable me to just walk in and get my order straight away.
Unfortunately, my regime of seven different tablets per day has them
all packaged in different numbers, consequently they each run out on
different days. So I end up going there at least every fortnight.
Regards
Lesley de Voil