[Magdalen] the day after....

Grace Cangialosi gracecan at gmail.com
Wed Nov 9 16:03:42 UTC 2016

I didn't know they were going to speak--thanks for the heads up. My daughter texted me ths morning that she'd heard Hilary didn't even speak to her supporters last night. Even if that's true, I don't know what she could have said at that point. She must have felt as if she'd been run over by a truck.