[Magdalen] the day after....

Kristin Rollins kristin at verumsolum.com
Wed Nov 9 16:07:13 UTC 2016

On Wed, Nov 9, 2016, at 11:03 AM, Grace Cangialosi wrote:
> I didn't know they were going to speak--thanks for the heads up. My
> daughter texted me ths morning that she'd heard Hilary didn't even speak
> to her supporters last night. Even if that's true, I don't know what she
> could have said at that point. She must have felt as if she'd been run
> over by a truck.

That is correct. Just after 2am, John Podesta was sent out to tell her
supporters that there were several states which were still too close,
that they should go home, and Clinton would speak at some point this
morning. Shortly after that I dozed off, waking around 3am as Trump was
going on stage to make his acceptance speech, after receiving a
concession call from Clinton.

Kristin

--
  Kristin Rollins