[Magdalen] the day after....

Sally Davies sally.davies at gmail.com
Wed Nov 9 16:32:16 UTC 2016

Be of good cheer friends. You are not alone, here in South Africa we are
also shocked and horrified although I have already met one Christian chump
who is convinced of DT's Christian credentials because James Dobson
said so.

One piece of glad news, apparently Samuel L Jackson said he would move here
if Trump won. I hope he does, and starts a trend!

Sally D, whose President is one of the few democratically elected who are
genuinely worse than Trump