[Magdalen] the day after....

Scott Knitter scottknitter at gmail.com
Wed Nov 9 17:16:37 UTC 2016

A friend made me feel more hopeful by pointing out that the USA is
actually changing and that this election was a last gasp of the Angry
White Men. The nation will keep changing. I've mainly bristled at
those posting that we need to come together now in unity (and
apparently align with the horrible values that won, because somehow we
have no choice but to do so). Protest is part of democracy as well,
and falling in line because we have no choice...isn't.

--
Scott R. Knitter
Edgewater, Chicago, Illinois USA