[Magdalen] the day after....

Lynn Ronkainen houstonklr at gmail.com
Wed Nov 9 18:08:37 UTC 2016

yes... this election had so many/too many sidebars (male/female, the pol/the
businessman, the first woman, the potential for a first couple who had both
held the office and then of course the scandals....) that ginned up the
populace. I am watching and waiting. We are a polarized nation with
polarized communities. What bothers me the most is the Republican majority
in the House and Senate.  I wonder if the new president really can 'play
well with others' (any others) - only time will tell.

I tire of the useless chatter about what if/what then. We must move forward
and continue to have hope. Perhaps Trump's *personality traits* will be an
asset against the party majority choke hold, as I doubt that they will be
able to 'manage' him as they have so ably tried and mostly succeeded with
GWB and others of lesser stature.

I wait and am working on letting go.

Lynn

website: www.ichthysdesigns.com