[Magdalen] the day after....

Lynn Ronkainen houstonklr at gmail.com
Wed Nov 9 18:20:20 UTC 2016

Yes! As people of faith and principal, we - in this country and in many
other places, have shown through so many avenues that our initiatives are
often more powerful, longer lasting and more widespread than many government
initiatives that fail or loose sight of their goals.  The best response to
this shift in governance/power  is to put our energy into what we can and
where we can, to move forward the face and hands of love to others.
Lynn

website: www.ichthysdesigns.com

attributed to Erma Bombeck
by Richard Rohr