[Magdalen] the day after....

Ginga Wilder gingawilder at gmail.com
Wed Nov 9 19:58:21 UTC 2016

Eleanor,
My youngest son Robert wrote this on FB this morning.  His wonderful wife
Christina is Filipino:

"It's not so much that I hate the idea of Trump being president, I mourn my
morals and values and beliefs that may be tossed aside and forgotten about.
Trump supporters most likely feel the exact opposite about their morals and
values and beliefs, because their candidate won. But I worry about my
daughter, not only because she is female but also because she is a young
human being. For the next four years of her life this disgustingly
womanizing man is going to be in charge of her country. I hurt for those in
the LGBTQ community like my sister, who is a lesbian and an episcopal
minister and married. Who knows what is going to happen to those laws set
in place to protect homosexuals. I also fear for my non-white friends and
loving wife who now have a president that had White supremacist supporters
and he never seem to let that bother him. Even the KKK was marching over an
interstate within the last 20 hours in Mebane, NC celebrating this win. So,
I do welcome Trump as our president. I just won't compromise my beliefs and
morals and values."  Robert Wilder

Robert's mom,

Ginga