[Magdalen] the day after....

Judy Fleener fleenerj at gmail.com
Wed Nov 9 19:46:13 UTC 2016

I was phone banking for Hillary over the week-end and on Monday and
Tuesday.  I was asking people if the supported Hilary.  One person
answered, "I ain't voting for no lady."  That pretty much sums it up.
Misogyny and the failure of our educational system.

I am devastated.

--
Judy Fleener, ObJN,SSH
Western Michigan