[Magdalen] the day after....

Ginga Wilder gingawilder at gmail.com
Wed Nov 9 19:50:59 UTC 2016

I got worried last night about 8 ET...things just weren't going as I
expected.  I became more and more stressed through the night, had an attack
of angina, took nitroglycerin and went to sleep, knowing that Trump would
be our next president and feeling no more chest pain.  The two things do
not correlate.  I have sworn off cable news for now, had lunch with a
friend who voted Dem for the first time ever, and talked about other
things.  A good distraction.

Sigh.
Ginga