[Magdalen] Leonard Cohen +RIP+

Marion Thompson marionwhitevale at gmail.com
Fri Nov 11 13:23:43 UTC 2016

I shed my first tears of the day with this news on the front page of
both my morning papers.  Being a Montrealer, he was especially 'mine'.
I remember back in the Fifties when we frequented a Hungarian-revolution
era coffee shop, there'd be a buzz -- "Lenny's here!  Lenny's here!"

And now his prescient song  "You want it darker" "I'm ready, my Lord" is
play.ing on CBC.  I'm deeply afffected.

Marion, a pilgrim   ... today my sail I lift ....