[Magdalen] Leonard Cohen +RIP+

Scott Knitter scottknitter at gmail.com
Fri Nov 11 14:01:26 UTC 2016

May he rest in peace.

Leonard Cohen is one of those artists whose names are known to me but
for whatever reason I've never gotten to know their music. I'd list
them, but y'all would be disgusted.

Last night the BBC World Service made me aware that "Bird on a Wire"
is his, and I've only ever heard it badly sung by Edina Monsoon in
Absolutely Fabulous. I did learn a lot about his life in the detailed
report I heard.

Again, R.I.P.

--
Scott R. Knitter