[Magdalen] Veterans Day (US)

James Oppenheimer-Crawford oppenheimerjw at gmail.com
Fri Nov 11 15:42:21 UTC 2016

Feeling much like a sucker who has been sold a bill of goods, I'm not
celebrating this year. I can't have good feelings about serving the defense
of a nation that spits on the my core values. I may never observe it again.

Mind you, I'll give support to the others vets, but keep your empty
meaningless orations. America doesn't even value the Pledge to the Flag in
reality. Everything seems like a pack of lies just now.  Maybe next year;
maybe not...

James W. Oppenheimer-Crawford