[Magdalen] Reid - Senate Minority Leader

Roger Stokes roger.stokes65 at btinternet.com
Sat Nov 12 00:05:23 UTC 2016

On 11/11/2016 20:27, Cantor03--- via Magdalen wrote:
> Amongst the many statements, this one says it all:
>
> Key phrase:
>
> "We must first put the responsibility for healing where it belongs: at the
> feet of Donald Trump, a sexual predator who lost the popular vote and
> fueled his  campaign with bigotry and hate,” Reid said.

Not to mention lies. I have a current ESTA and I hope the Border Agent
lets me in in 45 days' time. I am booked to leave Houston on
Inauguration - 11 days. Given today's comments from the President
Designate (let us not forget the official election is on 19 December so
he's like a C/E bishop who has been chosen but not officially elected) I
wonder to what degree his intentions are the same as the Congressional
Republican Leadership's. We could have a Republican President vetoing a
Bill from a Republican Congress.

Roger