[Magdalen] Reid - Senate Minority Leader

Jim Handsfield jhandsfield at att.net
Sat Nov 12 00:12:25 UTC 2016

I wouldn't worry about that.  An organization the size of the U.S. Federal government doesn't move that fast.  In addition, the passing of a law does not mean things change at once.  A law permits the assigned agency to write the regulations that will, in turn, determine how a policy will be carried out.

Jim Handsfield
Sent from my iPad