[Magdalen] Leonard Cohen +RIP+

Cantor03 at aol.com Cantor03 at aol.com
Sat Nov 12 02:16:24 UTC 2016

In a message dated 11/10/2016 9:04:29 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
revegger at gmail.com writes:

I just  read that LC has died.  There are no
words.>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I certainly had no words but for a different reason:  I had no  idea
who this was.  There was a short tribute to him on the NBC  National
News tonight with  videos and pictures, including some  clips
from his oeuvre.

The news tribute reinforced the impression that he is unknown to
me.

This is one of a series of popular musicians/composers whose
deaths have been reported on these pages, and that draw a complete
blank for me.

Things like this make me wonder if I'm living in an alternate universe  :-)

My sympathies go out to his fans at this time.

David S.