[Magdalen] Reid - Senate Minority Leader

Cantor03 at aol.com Cantor03 at aol.com
Sat Nov 12 23:31:47 UTC 2016

In a message dated 11/12/2016 6:20:55 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
roger.stokes65 at btinternet.com writes:

Mike  Pence is now leading
the transition team, and is far more qualified to do  that than Mr Trump

Undoubtedly true for this matter.  I am learning some very  unhappy
positions held by Pence as time goes on and more is known about
him.

For one thing, he is strongly anti GLBT, and when he was Governor
of Indiana, he personally was active in withholding GL marriages.

OTOH, I suspect if the remarks of Trump are reviewed, you'd find
early on he did not oppose GL marriage, but now, to please his
conservatives, he does oppose GL marriages.

David S.