[Magdalen] Reid - Senate Minority Leader

Lynn Ronkainen houstonklr at gmail.com
Sun Nov 13 05:59:32 UTC 2016

Yeah... the Donald gave Greg Abbot's race for TX governors 0ffice a 25,000. donation shortly after an ongoing investigation into TX Trump U was shut down. I don't believe I've heard word of this anywhere but here in TX.
Lynn

www.ichthysdesigns.com

When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and could say, 'I used everything you gave me'. attributed to Erma Bombeck