[Magdalen] Leonard Cohen +RIP+

James Oppenheimer-Crawford oppenheimerjw at gmail.com
Sun Nov 13 17:38:05 UTC 2016

I know nothing about it. I'm not even sure what language the man spoke. All
I know is KH said it should be pronounced p' CHEL-bull.

I googled  <pronounce pachelbel>

A lady's voice said  "PACK ole bell"

Maybe on all soul's day we could ask Bach what he thinks, or ask the very
fellow himself how HE thinks it should be pronounced.

James W. Oppenheimer-Crawford