[Magdalen] End is in sight...

sheila ketler ketbears at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 14 12:22:31 UTC 2016

Hi everyoneI now have 5 weeks to play and then I will do Christmas Eve. The end is now in sight... Of coursewe are dwindling in congregation size I think some people have already started attending otherparishes. They are going to try to all go to the same parish (the priest will still have a job even though3 of us are unemployed by that parish...) and they want to go with her. Personally I do not wish togo where she is so I will avoid that parish... and I may never attend another parish... The Anglicanchurch has put me out of work 3 times because of church closures I am not feeling very generoustowards them right now..
Please offer some prayers that I just get through this unscathed... as I have a lot of anger... anddisappointment in how things are going..
Sheila...