[Magdalen] Next Steps

Charles Wohlers charles.wohlers at verizon.net
Mon Nov 14 19:33:19 UTC 2016

Actually it was changed in 1947 to the Speaker of the House, followed by the
President Pro Tem of the Senate, and the Cabinet officials in order of the
creation of their office (i.e., Secy. of State would be next). See
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Presidential_Succession_Act.

Chad Wohlers
still in East Bridgewater, MA USA, but not for long
chadwohl at satucket.com