[Magdalen] Next Steps

Lynn Ronkainen houstonklr at gmail.com
Mon Nov 14 20:44:37 UTC 2016

Between Jim and Scott I was getting REALLY confused about Haig and position held AND chain of command. Thanks for clarification Jim : )

Lynn

www.ichthysdesigns.com

When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and could say, 'I used everything you gave me'. attributed to Erma Bombeck

On Nov 14, 2016, at 12:46 PM, AT&T <jhandsfield at att.net> wrote:

Hair was wrong on many points, although at the time the Secretary of State was next in line after the VP.  That was changed, I think, in Bush Sr admin so the succession would follow to an elected official.

Jim Handsfield
Sent from my iPhone