[Magdalen] There Is a Crack in Everything, That's How the Light Gets In: Leonard Cohen's unreleased, astonishingly timely verses on democracy, and more.

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Tue Nov 15 14:16:07 UTC 2016

Thank you, Lynn. That was amazing. Leonard reads better than he sang, of
course, just as his songs generally sound better sung by others. No shame
in that, as he was a poet first. He could just as easily have won the
Nobel, and I suspect his reaction might have been about the same as
Dylan's...stunned.