[Magdalen] the first monochromatic day

ME Michaud michaudme at gmail.com
Wed Nov 16 16:11:10 UTC 2016

I remember the Virginia born-and-bred gf realizing that snow in the woods
hid the winter ugliness.

I remember my mother's friend Esther Elsea tying bright ribbons around the
necks & tails of her Great Danes this time of year.

I remember reading about a woman in New Hampshire who was shot on her back
deck (she lived). The hunter claimed he mistook her white mittens for the
flash of a white-tailed deer.

Stay safe!
-M