[Magdalen] the first monochromatic day

Charles Wohlers charles.wohlers at verizon.net
Wed Nov 16 15:42:23 UTC 2016

Same here - totally grey, rainy. However, we've had several frosts and the
leaves are long gone off the trees. This is "stick season" - when the woods
look like a mass of sticks, but the snow hasn't arrived as yet. Definitely a
day to stay indoors. Not the least since it is also the beginning of deer
rifle season, when the woods become unsafe for all living things, or it
seems so.

Chad Wohlers
Woodbury, VT USA
chadwohl at satucket.com