[Magdalen] All Clear

James Oppenheimer-Crawford oppenheimerjw at gmail.com
Fri Nov 18 06:29:31 UTC 2016

As I said, most people assume that if music is free, it's probably junk,
and so they do not even download it, let alone take a serious look at it.
In my experience, once someone looks at my stuff, they often want to use
it. But of course one cannot change people's minds. It's just an
unfortunate fact of life. I don't see how a copyright notice would make any
difference.

James W. Oppenheimer-Crawford

On Thu, Nov 17, 2016 at 5:43 PM, Roger Stokes <roger.stokes65 at btinternet.com