[Magdalen] All Clear

Ginga Wilder gingawilder at gmail.com
Fri Nov 18 14:58:59 UTC 2016

Jim,
I do not think it is appropriate to take advantage of Magdalen to sell a
product.  That is why I made that comment.

OTOH, Ginny's music is a popular genre for certain demographics....such as
millennials and people on the fringe. Ginny authentically loves these
people, they love her back.  Some connect to Jesus through her music and
walk a new way.   She sang in a packed bar last night the story of her
spiritual journey.  In her program last night, she said something like, "I
am coming out as a Christian musician with this CD."  She offers hope and
love to those who have been rejected by the church and the culture.  She
speaks to those who are questioning God.  She actually wore a tee shirt
last night for the performance with a drawing of Jesus, captioned "I didn't
say that."  As long as I can remember Ginny - 44 years next week - she has
been a person who engaged and welcomed those on the edges and beyond.  She
has unique gifts that she expresses in her priesthood. Her heart is fully
engaged in her work.  Vocationally, Ginny's music takes second place in her
life...she is first and always a priest.  I am still not selling anything
here, just 'splaining.

I hope you will find a venue for your music.  I am sure it is quite lovely.

Blessings,
Ginga Wilder