[Magdalen] Lazydog Restaurant

Allan Carr allanc25 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 19 03:27:57 UTC 2016

My favorite place to go in TO is this restaurant and bar. It has a fairly big patio area where dogs are allowed, but I've never used that privilege. I just like their openness to it.

The bar is arranged in a square facing large outside windows with their patio just outside and a square containing several of TO's old oaks festooned with tons of small lights a bit farther.

It was Friday evening just past 6:30. Of the twenty bar seats, one was empty, two were occupied by older men (myself included), two by a heterosexual couple, and the rest by female couples. Around seven, there were female couples standing near the bar.

Now, it's 7:15 and almost all the couples at the bar are heterosexual. At least to me, this transposition is amazing and some kind of side note to life in 2016, whatever it means.