[Magdalen] Don't know if this is already widely known ...

James Oppenheimer-Crawford oppenheimerjw at gmail.com
Sat Nov 19 03:57:25 UTC 2016

I thought it was THIS:

http://www.montereycountyweekly.com/news/cover/local-women-react-to-president-elect-donald-trump-s-win/article_1b5bce8a-ac3c-11e6-83b3-4f6c77956c44.html

or:

http://tinyurl.com/jbheljm

Very intriguing comments from women who are movers and shakers. They are
pretty sure this monster is going to be major trouble -- but they also are
pretty sure they'll prevail in the end.  Of that, I have no doubt.  The
thug might break our country, and it will take a lot of time to undo his
damage, but we'll overcome in the end.  I'm a democrat; I have to believe
in story endings like that.  Heck, I can even believe that one day he might
even have an epiphany and try to stop being a dirtbag.

James W. Oppenheimer-Crawford