[Magdalen] Don't know if this is already widely known ...

M J _Mike_ Logsdon mjl at ix.netcom.com
Sat Nov 19 04:54:56 UTC 2016

>>>I thought it was THIS:
Very intriguing comments from women who are movers and shakers. They are
pretty sure this monster is going to be major trouble -- but they also are
pretty sure they'll prevail in the end.<<<

Yes, that too.  Glad you read it, Jim.  I skimmed it today in the front office during one of my periodic hobbles to the copy machine.  Supervisor Jane Parker's comments especially struck me.  I used to have a bad attitude toward her, because she was instrumental in the upheaval that got me my current general manger.  I've gotten over all that, so I pay more attention to her.