[Magdalen] Don't know if this is already widely known ...

Ann Markle ann.markle at aya.yale.edu
Sat Nov 19 12:40:38 UTC 2016

Of course, they're "not just some malcontent," as you said, James.  But on
the other hand, they're not disenfranchised, either.  "The least of these"
may have a rougher 4 years than these dynamic women.

I'm very interested in the new law/scheme that's being proposed to pledge
electors to the popular vote -- thus bypassing the Constitution, but still
allowing popular vote to rule.  Of course, if I'm not mistaken, all the
states have to sign on to it -- but they've already got (hmm, not Googling,
so can't remember the exact amount) a fair number of states signed on, both
red and blue.

Ann

The Rev. Ann Markle
Buffalo, NY