[Magdalen] Don't know if this is already widely known ...

James Oppenheimer-Crawford oppenheimerjw at gmail.com
Sat Nov 19 04:59:33 UTC 2016

These are all people who have accomplished something, in most cases.  Thus,
when they speak, it is not just some malcontent. And the fear needlessly
generated by this person needs to be continuously put out there until such
time as he owns it and takes responsibility for it. If he does the right
thing, that's fine; if he doesn't, he will continue to lose credibility.

If ever there was a time for the electoral college to do their job, this is
the time.

James W. Oppenheimer-Crawford