[Magdalen] Weather apparently.

Charles Wohlers charles.wohlers at verizon.net
Sun Nov 20 03:26:02 UTC 2016

And we are due to have rain changing over to our first accumulating snow
tomorrow night, lasting through Tuesday AM. Could get 6" of snow. We
unfortunately aren't due to get the snow tires put on until Tuesday after
Thanksgiving.

So I dug up all the leeks yesterday, and then cut down the Brussels sprouts
today. Quite a bit of each. Will be making lots of leek & potato soup, plus
freezing the Brussels sprouts starting tomorrow. Also went out and bought
what was needed for our contribution to Thanksgiving dinner, as I may not be
able to get back up the driveway until then.

I'd be happy to send you some of that snow . . .

Chad Wohlers
Woodbury, VT USA
chadwohl at satucket.com