[Magdalen] Weather apparently.

Ann Markle ann.markle at aya.yale.edu
Sun Nov 20 14:58:48 UTC 2016

We got just a dusting of snow -- amazing to get so little, so late!  More
in the southtowns and Southern Tier, I think, but not even slick roads here
on the way to church.  Advent is coming!  I love the church I'm serving!
My parsley is still green and growing, though other garden edibles are
dead.  Color me happy.

Ann

The Rev. Ann Markle
Buffalo, NY