[Magdalen] Weather apparently.

Cantor03 at aol.com Cantor03 at aol.com
Sun Nov 20 09:54:21 UTC 2016

In a message dated 11/19/2016 8:44:35 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
mjl at ix.netcom.com writes:

Apparently our 80% chance of rain today had a 0% of

The forecasters vacillated about whether we would have first snowfall
this weekend.  On that subject we have about 1.5" already.

The difference between snow at this time of the year in the Upper
Midwest and snow in Pennsylvania is that in the Midwest, every
flake of snow is on the ground until the spring melt in April.  In  PA
it melts.  Most of the winter precipitation is rain.

David S.